Category: Member Resources
Recent Reports from OCC Members:
- Until end of 2017: Fifth Line between Steeles and Britannia in Milton (however, cyclists can pass under the 401 between Steeles and Main St E; there is a pedstrian walkway through the construction).
- August to October, 2016: Campbell Rd E, east of Main St in Campbellville
- June 6 to July 29, 2016: Sixth Line Nassagaweya (No. 25 Side Road to Hwy 7) in Milton
- July 4 to Aug 7, 2016: Regional Road 10 at Tenth Line in Georgetown
- June 6 to December 1, 2016: Bronte Street South from Louis St. Laurent Avenue to Britannia Road in Milton
- June 13 to Dec 16, 2016: Sixth Line between Steeles and Derry in Milton
- June 2016: Appleby Line between SR 2 and SR 4: one-way traffic light (delay only)
- June 2016: Sixth Line between Burnhamthorpe and Dundas: one-way traffic light (delay only)
- Feb 22 to Nov 25, 2016: Appleby Line (Campbellville Road to Limestone Road) in Milton
Halton Regional Road Construction List:
Click here to view current Halton Region road construction projects.